[cg] FW:

-----Original Message-----
From: David Mizejewski [mailto:dmizejewski@nationaltreetrust.org]
Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 1999 4:41 PM
To: 'smccabe@pennhort.org'

Hello,

I'm writing from the National Tree Trust in Washington, DC.  I just
discovered your website and wanted to send a note about our Community Tree
Planting (CTP) program.

Through CTP, the National Tree Trusts provides grants of one-year old,
regionally appropriate tree seedlings for planting on public lands (like
community gardens, green spaces and corridors, parks, schoolyards,
roadsides, etc.).  The trees must be planted/containerized/maintained by
community volunteers.  Trees are available to all 50 states.

This seems to mesh very well with the American Community Gardening
Association's mission and goals, so I wanted to let you know that
applications are currently available to receive trees in the spring of 2000.
Your member organizations/communities might be interested in participating,
and there are still plenty of trees available.  The deadline is approaching
fast (we will probably extend it, however), so please respond to this email
or call me at the number listed below and I can send you copies of our
application.

Thanks, and I hope to hear from you soon!

David Mizejewski
National Tree Trust
Community Tree Planting
800-846-8733  ext. 12