RE: bulb deterrents

I'm sure that you know to be careful using this stuff. Others on this list
might not know about it. Most of us are organic gardeners but not all. This
is not judgemental on my part, this is all about choices.

I'm no fan of rats but I'm leery about pesticides. Here's one page, but as
with all pesticides, you have to read the label carefully and decide on your
plusses & minuses.
 I guess if you're not growing food nearby or have small kids or animals
about, Ropel may be a good idea.
Let us know how it works out for you.

Happy gardening,