RE: article for New Age Journal

Another bill collector....

Cynthia, I'll email you soon, but you  really should contact the American
Community Gardening Association http://www.communitygarden.org/  which has
web links to many superb community gardens and gardeners, read the
discussions in the archives on this listserve  & talk to the other extremely
fine master community gardeners on this webserve. Seriously, there are folks
in this web community who put my small store of emprically gained knowledge
to shame. The Eagle Heights garden in Madison, Wisconsin ( filled probably
with well meaning though deluded Nader supporters, probably) is huge and
long established:
 http://www.sit.wisc.edu/~ehgarden/.

The Community Gardening movement is nationwide and a knowledgeable. Folks
here will help you with your research, but be sure that you do your
homework.

Best wishes,

Adam