RE: article for New Age Journal

Comrades,

		I'm going to be giving this journalist lady a tour of our
mulched,almost put to bed garden & at this point rather boring looking
garden this Saturday morning.

		Please email or fax me at the address below any stuff on
your gardens/garden programs that you would like me to share with her if you
don't wan't to make the long distance telephone call (Cynthia Van Hazinga
-212 989 1759; email: cynthiavh@earthlink.net ).

		I figure whatever positive national media coverage we can
get the better,

		( Still biting my nails over the vote count in Florida.)

		Happy gardening

Adam Honigman
Bowne Publishing Division
345 Hudson Street