brilliant discovery

Hi all-
Regarding a couple of recent postings to the list.  If you go to the list
management web site, you get all kinds of swell information.  For instance,
there are 179 undigested subscribers and 123 digested subscribers.  Imagine
that.  If you enter your e-mail address and password (which you can get from
them if you forgot it), you can look at the subscriber list, digested and
undigested.  Also, if you want to stop getting the postings for a little
while, there is just a button to click.You can also switch yourself between
being digested and undigested.  Kinda makes my head swim.  I think Mallorn
deserves a major garden award for maintaining such a lovely list serve.
This is the address for the web site.