From: "Peter Davison" <038349d@acadiau.ca>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 02:05:34 -0400
To: <community_garden@mallorn.com>
Subject: [cg] Community Gardening and the Aboriginal Community

I was wondering if there has been much discussion about the aboriginal
community and community gardening in Toronto.

Do people see this as a viable option for meeting food security needs in
downtown Toronto for the native community?

Thanks for your time and effort,

Peter Davison
4th year- Political Science
Acadia University