STORIES NEEDED FOR MAGAZINE ARTICLE

Hello All,

I'm working on a story about community gardens for Family Circle's Easy
Gardening magazine.

MY DEADLINE: November 15th (!)

WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR: Colorful/moving/funny/heart-tugging stories about
community gardens. Perhaps you became friends with someone you might not
normally would have through a local community garden. Or maybe you started a
community garden in your area and have seen the chain reaction in the
neighborhood.

Whatever the case, I would love it if you could e-mail me a paragraph or so
telling me your story. Please be as specific as possible and don't forget to
tell me your name and where you are writing from (city and state).

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR HELP!
Amy