Fwd: Practical Introduction to Sustainable Agriculture Course in 2001

Greetings!  We thought you would be interested in the program listed below.
Please pass along and email any questions to:  Cheryl Mulholland at
hedgerowfarm@aol.com

Greetings from Hedgerow Farm in Boulder, Colorado!

Below is a brief description of the course we're giving in 2001:  A Practical
Introduction to Sustainable Agriculture.  For a detailed description of the
courses, internships and programs,  please visit our website at:
www.naropa.edu/sustainableagriculture.html

COURSES, INTERNSHIPS AND PROGRAMS IN SUSTAINABLE AGRICULTURE
Hedgerow Farm in conjunction with Naropa University is offering courses,
internship programs and practicums in Sustainable Agriculture.  These
programs provide a practical introduction to the organic market garden, which
include the development of basic skills and the study of a variety of
techniques and approaches to planning and maintaining a successful small
farm/garden and CSA.  Our curriculum is both experiential and academic, and
is based on fieldwork, as well as lectures, required reading, classes, and
field trips.  Hands-on sessions are held at Hedgerow Farm.

The course may be taken for 5 credits through Naropa University; noncredit
attendance is also available.

For further information contact:

Cheryl Mulholland
Hedgerow Farm
8328 Valmont Rd.
Boulder, Colorado 80301
    Phone:  303.666.6397
    Email:  hedgerowfarm@aol.com

To apply or to receive further information about Naropa contact:

Naropa University
Admissions Office
2130 Arapahoe Ave.
Boulder, Colorado 80302