teaching organic gardening

Howdy, folks!

 We have many "NPK" gardeners who aren't growing soil, rotating crops, who
resort to Sevin to kill bugs, etc. I'm interested in knowing who among you
are specifically teaching organic gardening workshops. I assume most/all of
you promote and encourage organic, yet what I what to know about is your
actual organic curriculum or fact sheets. Also, any tales from the field on
what worked, what didn't in terms of people getting it/employing it (i.e.
letting go of the NPK fertilizer route).

Happy gardening,

John E. Verin
City Wide Coordinator - Philadelphia Green
The Pennsylvania Horticultural Society
100 North 20th Street, 5th floor
Philadelphia, PA  19103-1495
Phone: 215-988-8885; Fax 215-988-8810