Gardening in Raised Beds and Containers for Older Gardeners andIndividuals with Physical Disabilities

  • Subject: [cg] Gardening in Raised Beds and Containers for Older Gardeners andIndividuals with Physical Disabilities
  • From: Laura Berman <laura@foodshare.net>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2001 21:05:08 -0500

Barbara and Everyone,

Diane Relf's excellent resource "Gardening in Raised Beds and Containers for
Older Gardeners and Individuals with Physical Disabilities" is available
online at  <http://www.hort.vt.edu/human/pub426020d.html>

 It is pretty well the definitve  resource  when you are looking for
heights, widths etc of planters.

PS  Adam, please take note for the next time this question appears.

Laura Berman
FoodShare Toronto
T:(416) 392-1668
F: (416) 392-6650