Raised bed photos

  • Subject: [cg] Raised bed photos
  • From: Tom Church <tchurch@ij.net>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 18:26:46 -0800

Hi all, my name is Tom Church and I have been a lurker on this list
for some time.
I am writing to see if I can locate some photos of raised bed veggie
gardens that are not copywrited. I am putting together a presentation
for our local master gardener program. (Hillsborough County, Florida)
If anyone knows of some photos that I can use, I would really
appreciate it.
TIA

Tom Church
Wesley Chapel, FL

The American Community Gardening Association listserve is only one of ACGA's services to community gardeners. To learn more about the ACGA and to find out how to join, please go to www.communitygarden.org