Gardens in PROVIDENCE RI?

  • Subject: [cg] Gardens in PROVIDENCE RI?
  • From: Laura Berman <laura@foodshare.net>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 09:52:15 -0500

Hi All,
Can someone in the New England area please help with this info request?
Please respond directly to Donna as I don't believe she is on our listserve
(yet).

Thanks,
Laura

The American Community Gardening Association listserve is only one of ACGA's services to community gardeners. To learn more about the ACGA and to find out how to join, please go to www.communitygarden.org