FW: A Journalist's Question

  • Subject: [cg] FW: A Journalist's Question
  • From: "Sally McCabe" <smccabe@pennhort.org>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 17:01:37 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike May [mailto:mikemay@mindspring.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2001 8:01 AM
To: smccabe@pennhort.org; sallymcc@libertynet.org
Subject: A Journalist's Question

Dear Sally,

I’m a freelance writer, and I’m looking for examples of young (18 years old or younger) Americans who organized volunteer efforts that turned into something bigger. Do you know of anyone who did that?

I thought that you might know of some youngsters involved in community gardening or related projects. Thanks for anything you can pass along!

Best wishes,

Mike

Mike May
7 Maple Avenue