"Law & Order"...again

  • Subject: [cg] "Law & Order"...again
  • From: "Libby J. Goldstein" <libby@igc.org>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 12:53:13 -0500

In case you missed the show on Wednesday. The premise was an
abomination. We gardeners were badly dissed in my not particularly
humble opinion.

The premise was that some people opposed to the WTO and globlization
encouraged a former gardener to burn down a building that was being
built on a bulldozed community garden, and a woman inside died.

Some time ago "Law & Order" did a show in which a community gardener
used fertilizer to make a bomb to destroy an abortion
clinic...someone died that time too.

Mail to NBC to correct their errors and voice your displeasure might
be a way to get them to treat us more fairly. (Adam reminds me that
the did one show that presented community gardeners in a good
light...they owe us 2 more imhp.)

You can reach them at http://nbc.com/nbc/footer/Contact_Us.shtml
Scroll down to choose (select?) a show and go to Law and Order.

				Philadelphia, PA

                        USDA zone 7A    Sunset zone 32