masters program in community gardens

  • Subject: [cg] masters program in community gardens
  • From: Laura Berman <laura@foodshare.net>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 23:39:43 -0500

Not so fast everyone.
At York University's Faculty of Environmental Studies in good ole Toronto,
Canada, you can do your  Masters thesis on some aspect of community
gardening and for undergrad, you can do your major project on it.

If you want more info, contact one of the professors, Gerda Wekerle

We are so cool, eh?

Laura Berman
FoodShare Toronto
T:(416) 392-1668