  • Subject: [cg] newsletters
  • From: Amanda Maria Edmonds <aedmonds@umich.edu>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 15:42:20 -0500 (EST)

I'm gathering newsletters (print ones, not email or web-based) from
community garden/greening groups.  I've picked up quite a few over the
years and from the ACGA conference, but if your org has one and wants to
send me a copy, that would be swell. My address:

Amanda Edmonds
1119 Spring Street
Ann Arbor, MI  48103

Thanks! Amanda

     We must be the change we wish to see in the world. -Gandhi