(no subject)

Hi, my name is Maggie Schott and I am a student at Trinity College in Hartford, Connecticut. I am looking for information on community gardens, specifically in Michigan, because I am from Detroit. I have been pretty unsuccessful in locating people who can give me any information on their experiences with community gardens in Michigan. I came across this listserv during my reseach and it appeared as if this may be helpful in finding someone who can provide me with either information or a contact in order to further my research. Please let me know asap, my research is due this Thursday. Look forward to talking to you. Thanks so much.