Re: Slow Food

  • Subject: Re: [cg] Slow Food
  • From: "Deborah Mills" deborah@greencure.org
  • Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 20:18:48 -0800

Adam,
Right on!

Amanda and others,

If you do visit their website note in their "donation" section of the site
they mention funding goes to these following projects. They do have listed
School gardens but nothing about community gardens. I have already put my
request in for them to add Commmunity Gardens to their list.

Thanks to both of you in sharing your thoughts.

All my best,
Deborah Mills
Green Cure, Inc.

PS Even though we don't take hours to prepare our meals, many community
gardeners do prefer "fresh" over "fast" and probably spend more time in the
kitchen than most.