Re: fundraising, etc.

  • Subject: Re: [cg] fundraising, etc.
  • From: "Deborah Mills" deborah@greencure.org
  • Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 09:12:31 -0800

Title: Re: [cg] fundraising, etc.

The auction will local celebs is a great idea. We also did this with local dignitaries, for example, our Mayor took the person to lunch and gave them a personal tour of city hall. Another dignitary had a high-tea (for eight) in her English Garden. The one we got the most money for was an appearance on a local TV program. This not only brings in $$ís it also helps city/county officials find out about your program, which in-turn gives you more support.