Re: Idaho Falls PlansLink for Accessible Garden Beds

  • Subject: Re: [cg] Idaho Falls PlansLink for Accessible Garden Beds
  • From: "Jim Call" jimcall@mail.casagarden.com
  • Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 16:09:11 -0500

Adam/CGers
We are just finished the actual construction of our ADA approved raised beds for our garden.  One bed will be dedicated for the disabled gardener and the other bed will be for children.  Between now and spring, we will polish up the surroundings with flowerbeds and art murals.  There will also be a layer of ADA approved wood carpet (special cut wood mulch) surrounding these beds.

There will be a few other features associated with this special gardening area which will shown next spring.

These beds were constructed by the Greater Huntsville Rotary Club volunteers.  The recycled plastic boards were provided by the City of Huntsville.

Please see page at.... http://www.casagarden.com/rotary.htm

Kindest regards,  Jim Call,  CASA Community Garden Volunteer Dir.
                             www.casagarden.com

From: "Honigman, Adam" <Adam.Honigman@Bowne.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 14:53:40 -0500