Breaking New Ground with Heifer Oct 29

  • Subject: [cg] Breaking New Ground with Heifer Oct 29
  • From: Adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 11:51:22 EDT

Friends,

This from Hope Coulter, director of  the Arkansas Hunger Coalition on the growth and presence of Heifer International's national and international food security efforts.

I see Heifer International reresentatives at Green Thumb and other food security and community gardening events all over NYC and know how supportive they are of gardener food security efforts.

Wax on, Heifer!

Adam Honigman
Volunteer,
Clinton Community Garden

Subj: FW: Breaking New Ground with Heifer Oct 29
Date: 10/24/03 11:42:07 AM Eastern Daylight Time
From: arhunger@COMCAST.NET

A real cause for rejoicing, in Arkansas as well as worldwide, is Heifer International’s growth and presence.  The public is invited to their groundbreaking in Little Rock next week.  President Clinton will speak.  Ann Owen of Heifer adds, “our new site is at east 6th and shall streets, east of I-30... go east on 6th street, turn left on shall... please carpool if you can as parking will be limited!“