Oklahoma Food Handbook

  • Subject: [cg] Oklahoma Food Handbook
  • From: Adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 10:45:35 EST

Friends,

FYI:  A ray of light from Oklahoma; for gardeners, small farmers and growers,  food security advocates, local consumers and lovers of good fresh food.

Some good news from America!

Best wishes,
Adam Honigman
Volunteer,
Clinton Community Garden

Subj: Oklahoma Food Handbook
Here's how we are doing it, the first distribution went off without a hitch.
Peace,
John

http://www.oklahomafood.org/handbook.htm

Here's how we are doing it, the first distribution went off without a hitch.
Peace,
John

--- End Message ---