Re: possible local govt recognition of cg's

  • Subject: Re: [cg] possible local govt recognition of cg's
  • From: Adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 20:05:20 EST

Now, ya gotta invite those funders and stakeholders to some fun garden events - a nice barbecue, composting during the winter, snowmen, having them help you grow a row for the hungry, etc....

It can be very nice and a lot of fun building community....Congrats on your local recognition.

Adam Honigman

Subj: [cg] possible local govt recognition of cg's