checking in with this list

  • Subject: [cg] checking in with this list
  • From: "Anna Wasescha" <ariel@umn.edu>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 15:32:22 -0600

Hello community gardeners - as the ACGA list manager, I get to read an awful lot of spam.  Sometimes I read so much of it in a day that I barely get time to read the legitimate postings that all of us send to this list.  In the last week or so though, I haven't seen anything from everyone, not even the spammers.  So I'm posting this note to check to be sure we're still alive and kicking in our own community garden corners of the world.  How is everyone?
Anna Wasescha
ACGA list manager
1312 Dayton Avenue
Saint Paul, Minnesota  55104-6440