Re: Raised beds for accessibility

  • Subject: Re: [cg] Raised beds for accessibility
  • From: Adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 11:46:06 EST

Go to the ACGA archive at mallorn computing -

ACGA Listserve

Go to the search page:  http://www.hort.net/lists/community_garden/search.cgi

and punch in raised beds - you'll find discussions on this year by year. Also
there's a page on accessible gardnening on the ACGA website as well:
American Community Gardening Association

Adam Honigman
 Clinton Community Garden