Re: Community Gardens

Welcome to the list, Pam, and best of luck with your search. If there isn't
a garden happening, make one happen!

--
John Edward Verin
Senior Apprentice

Food is power... are you in control of yours?

"...it's going to take a wrenching change of heart in those citizens of the
world who have the world's goods in abundance.
Each of us must begin to experience the empowerment to change the world
that comes from simplicity and wanting less."

- John Jeavons