cg bylaws

Here at the ACGA National Office we've been getting a lot of requests for
sample by-laws for community gardens. In our continued search for
excellence, the most comprehensive set of by-laws we've found comes from the
Southwark/Queen Village Garden in Philadelphia, contributed by Libby
Goldstein. Their garden has been in existence for 20+ years, and has evolved
rules to cover every contingency known to man, woman or gardener.