contaminated soils (Elaine Petkovsek)

want to contact Les Kuhlman, Ph.D. at rrske@kci.net. Mr.
Kuhlman is an international leader in bioremediation of
contaminated soils. I am not an expert in this field, but am
aware that compost has been used to detoxify and clean
soils. Mr. Kuhlman would be happy to provide you with some
expert advice in this area. Good luck.

Kevin J. Officer, Founder/Director
EnviroConn 2000
E-mail: marketing@enviroconn.com
Website: www.enviroconn.com
"Your Environmental Connection to Internet Solutions"