gardening information in multiple languages

Dear Community Gardeners,
Do you have access to gardening information available in languages
other than English? I am trying to find out if there are any materials
like this that exist already that my organization could reproduce and

I am an Americorps member with an organization called Lettuce Link,
which provides gardening resources and information to people with
limited incomes in Seattle. We serve most of our clients through food
banks. A large part of this population does not understand or read
English. Thus, we are seeking basic vegetable gardening information to
give to people when we give them seeds or gardening materials.

Helpful information would include:
*	a list of vegetable names with their corresponding english words
*	basic instructions on how to start seeds in the garden: ie. spacing,
how to water, keep moist, plant at the right time of year, loose soil,
warmth, light etc.
*	container gardening
*	a planting chart for the Maritime Northwest
*	Tips for growing common vegetable crops (several crops on one or two

If you have any information available in any language, if you have
undertaken such an endeavor before, if you have tips on how to get such
materials, or if you would like to help translate materials, please let
me know. Your help would be a valuable contribution to others!

Yarrow Murphy
P. O. Box 31151
Seattle, WA 98103