RE: gardening information in multiple languages

Yarrow:

Contact your local Seattle Dept of Agriculture, agricultural extension
dept., agricultural colleges. Then contact the USDA and if they're no help
the USIA. The US does alot of agricultural work overseas. Also, check out
the US Peace Corps for pamphlets in the languages that you need.

If you need organic gardening materials in Spanish , I would imagine that
the Cubans have some materials that you could access over the internet or by
contacting their embassies and trade offices in Canada, Mexico or by
contacting their cultural attache in the NYC UN Mission. Because of the
embargo, Cuba has had to almost exclusively rely on organic gardening
methods, and has been doing some remarkable things in this line.

Best wishes,
Adam