RE: 299607 (http://www.intelihealth.com/IH/ihtPrint/EMIHC000/333/7228/299607.html?k

Cyndi,

Thank you for sharing this information. I will continue washing all of my
veggies thoroughly before eating or cooking them and suggesting that others
do as well. We have some great raspberries and tomatoes in our Hell's
Kitchen garden.  and it's really hard to keep from eating them off the
bushes. It's the visual image of being violently sick ( memory can be very
helpful) that puts my tomatoes in my basket for washing at home. We've had
all of that lovely West Nile virus Anvil spraying so it's even more
essential to wash them veggies!

I'm sure local conditions elsewhere are equally as apalling, if not more so.

Happy gardening,

Adam