Managing Urban Wildlife

The National Arbor Day Foundation is sponsoring a national conference on managing urban wildlife to be held May 1 - 3, 2001 at the Lied Conference Center on the Arbor Day Farm in Nebraska City, Nebraska.

We'd appreciate any information, topic and speaker suggestions, examples/case studies, etc. that you could share.  If you'd like to make a presentation, please reply soon so that we know of your interest. Please reply to jparsons@arborday.org

Meanwhile, please post the following on any appropriate events listings you may have available to you:

Urban Wildlife Management National Conference
May 1 - 3, 2001
Lied Conference Center
Arbor Day Farm
Nebraska City, Nebraska

For more information:

Thank you.

June Parsons
Director of Conference Program Development
The National Arbor Day Foundation
211 North 12th Street
Lincoln, NE 68508
Phone 402-474-5655, Ext. 205