Re: Rabbits

My neighbours all scream about rabbit damage, but I havent noticed much damage
since I planted a border of alfalfa araound the vegetable garden about 5 years
ago. I also dotted giant red clover (which they prefer) amongst the flowers &
the strawberries. I also try to never leave a bed unplanted- I throw in rye,
oats, fenugreek or buckwheat for cover. The bunnies prefer those to most of my
crops... My daughter loves watching the rabbits graze & I enjoy the diversity.

"Heidi Scott" <hscott@gspprod.com> on 10/20/2000 11:40:27 AM

Please respond to "Heidi Scott" <hscott@gspprod.com>