Urban Gardens in Portland, Oregon???

I'm trying to determine whether there is any organization and/or individual
currently involved in helping cultivate a community garden/s in low-income
neighborhoods.  I know we have "community garden" plots available, but can't
locate anything supporting a "community" instead of the individual.

Can you help point in the right direction????

Rachel Freed