Link to good tech site on soils

  • Subject: [cg] Link to good tech site on soils
  • From: Dboek@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 17:36:41 EDT

Hello,

The technically minded among us may be interested in this site and Elaine
Ingham's work on soils. She offers an invaluable perspective. I'm passing
along this post from the home composting listserv.

Don Boekelheide
Charlotte NC USA
***

From: "John A. Crockett" <jac@computer.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 17:47:01 -0400

Hi folks,
    Elaine would like the word to get out through all the appropriate list
serves... that her e-zine mailing list needs to be reconstructed, and for
people to send an e-mail to info@soilfoodweb.com with the subject line
"subscribe to SFI e-zine".

    If you subscribe to other lists that this info should get posted to,
please post it, and cc to both me and to Elaine at the above e-mail address.

    IF you aren't familiar with the www.soilfoodweb.com website, treat
yourself and take a look at it.

Working Together to Create a Sustainable Environment,
John A. Crockett, a.k.a. Dr. Mike Robe
Mother Nature's Farms, Inc.
www.magicsoil.com
jac@magicsoil.com