The Newsletter has a New Name & Last Call for Postings

  • Subject: [cg] The Newsletter has a New Name & Last Call for Postings
  • From: "Anna Wasescha" <ariel@tc.umn.edu>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 12:02:39 -0500

After careful consideration of the hundred or so new names proposed for the
old Multilogue, the Communications Committee has finally made a selection:

THE COMMUNITY GARDENER:  The Newsletter of the American Community Gardening

Our first issue under this simple, yet elegant heading will be ready for
circulation by mid-November.

This is a last call for postings of a national newsletter variety.  Please
send me all your calendar events, workshops, conference notices, great
ideas, job opportunities, contest announcements, municipal triumphs and
horticultural achievements.  We will wade through the embarrassment of
riches we expect to receive and put everything we can fit into this
newsletter which goes out to the entire ACGA membership.

If you're on this list, but not a member, now is a great time to join up.
October is membership month for the ACGA.  Teleport yourself to
www.communitygarden.org and download a membership form today.

Anna Wasescha
Farm in the City and ACGA Communications Chair/Listserv Manager
1312 Dayton Avenue
St. Paul, Minnesota  55104-6440
651.646.8733 (phone)
651.646.0034 (fax)