Re: community_garden digest, Vol 1 #843 - 3 msgs

  • Subject: [cg] Re: community_garden digest, Vol 1 #843 - 3 msgs
  • From: dayvid@mail.utexas.edu
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 14:52:17 -0500 (CDT)

Unsubscribe me please, and though this won't get to the group, a message I sent
in a few days ago suggesting that people carve peace signs in their pumpkins
instead of american flags was never placed on the list. It was just an opinion
and I am sad that it didn't get put out to the group. -David Peterson