education in community gardens

  • Subject: [cg] education in community gardens
  • From: "Jon Rowley" <rowley@nwlink.com>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 10:24:19 -0700

Sara,
The  Interbay P-Patch Community Garden in Seattle offers an extensive "Organic Gardening Workshop Series" running from April to November.   If it would be useful I would be happy to e-mail the full workshop calendar.
Humusly,
Jon Rowley
Site Coordinator
Interbay P-Patch Community Garden
Seattle WA

Hi all!  I have been having trouble getting my e-mail out so I hope this works.  I am a graduate student doing a research project on adult education in community gardens.  Does anyone know where I can find literature on this topic or which community gardens I can contact for further information.  I have found limited information by searching on the Internet and in journals.  I need help!  Thanks - Sara Spence (saraeve@alltel.net)