RE: Re: community_garden digest, Vol 1 #860 - 4 msgs

  • Subject: RE: [cg] Re: community_garden digest, Vol 1 #860 - 4 msgs
  • From: "Jack Hale" <jackh@knoxparks.org>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 08:55:27 -0500

This book is a good start.
Jack Hale

The Enabling Garden :A Guide To Lifelong Gardening
    Gene Rothert / Taylor Publishing Co. (TX) / Gardening
    Trade paper / New / $13.95

ISBN: 0878338470 Subtitle: A Guide to Lifelong Gardening Publisher: Taylor
Pub. Co. Subject: Gardening Subject: Techniques Subject: Gardening for the
aged. Subject: Nature Subject: Gardening for the physically handicapped.
Edition Description: Includes bibliographical references and index.
Publication Date: c1994 Binding: Trade Paper Language: English
Illustrations: Yes Pages: 150 p. Dimensions: 1050x766x49 84