New Trillium species discovered

RE: Possible Health Concern

  • Subject: RE: [cg] Possible Health Concern
  • From: "John Verin" jverin@Pennhort.org
  • Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 10:38:03 -0400

Wishing you wellness, and thanking you for the reminder that nature and gardening are not all warm and fuzzy, including that which we call "organic." Let us keep mindful of the risks in what we do, and keep each other informed.

I'm personally not too fond of wood chips, and this is one of the reasons. Tho never sick, I've gotten irritated lungs/sinuses from some wood chip piles, and in the end, as path cover, they always need replacing.

My two seeds on the matter....

Paco John Verin
City Wide Coordinator - Philadelphia Green
The Pennsylvania Horticultural Society
100 North 20th Street, 5th floor
Philadelphia, PA  19103-1495
Phone: 215-988-8885; Fax 215-988-8810