Re: Hi World - How are your community gardens?

  • Subject: Re: [cg] Hi World - How are your community gardens?
  • From: PapagenoNY@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 23:31:53 EDT

Dear Tamsin,

Well now, here I thought you poor Aussies were suffering from winter we in
the Northern Hemisphere are enjoying summer but I then read that you were
planting veggies in August!! Sounds like you have a real 12 month gardening
season.
Your e-mail from "down under" to those of us "up over" surely allows us to
enjoy 12 month gardening even for those of us who do have real winters.

Good luck with your new garden and let us know when the web pages are up and
running.

Jerry Houser
Town of Guilderland
Community Gardens