RE: FW: Community garden in Atlanta or > Alpharetta, or Rosweel (Georgia)

  • Subject: RE: [cg] FW: Community garden in Atlanta or > Alpharetta, or Rosweel (Georgia)
  • From: Fred Conrad fred.conrad@acfb.org
  • Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 13:20:57 -0400

Fabienne,
hey, i'm not aware of any active community gardens in your neighborhood
(they could be there unbeknownst (sp?) to me), but if you will contact me we
can talk about some possibilities.  i just recieved a gift of a few thousand
dollars to help start new community gardens in Duluth, Kennesaw and
Woodstock - maybe you can get in on the ground floor and help make one of
these a reality.  and welcome to Atlanta!

Fred Conrad
Community Garden Coordinator
Atlanta Community Food Bank
970 Jefferson Street, Atlanta, GA 30318
ph: 404.892.FEED ext 216 fx: 404.892.4026
fred.conrad@acfb.org    www.acfb.org