Green Cure is Growing!

  • Subject: [cg] Green Cure is Growing!
  • From: "Deborah Mills" deborah@greencure.org
  • Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 18:57:45 -0700

Our non-profit is on the verge on making even more things happen in our community and as a result, our board would like to share our progress with other "like-minded" individuals and groups. They have asked me to extend the offer to gardeners that would find our work insightful and useful in connecting all of us together. In otherwords, making all of our gardening programs a success.
The offer is for the first 100 individuals that respond to this e-mail. You will receive our newsletter free of charge for the next year calendar year where you will find articles on organic gardening, progress of all of our projects (good to use as a tool for launching or supporting your programs), plus human interest stories that inspire us to do what we do.
If you would like to take us up on our offer, please email me your snail mail address to deborah@greencure.org
As always,
Deborah Mills