community compost signage

  • Subject: [cg] community compost signage
  • From: "Tom Dietrich" tdietrich@metroparks.org
  • Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 09:00:52 -0400

Dear ACGA:

Grow With Your Neighbors is planning a compost demonstration site at one of
our large community gardens (6 acres). Does anyone have interpretive sign
designs already made?  I want the content to focus on educating the public
that will visit and/or use these composters.  I have a copy of one from the
Boston Urban Gardens, but I would like to see others.

Tom Dietrich
Grow With Your Neighbors
Program Manager