Need Information on Montreal Community Gardens

  • Subject: [cg] Need Information on Montreal Community Gardens
  • From: Adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 10:10:42 EST

Two great community gardeners from NYC's Clinton Community Garden will be moving to Montreal . They are middle-aged, artistic, hard working and anglophone Americans who are looking for a new life for a while in Canada.

They are my heart, and I would like to hand them contacts to reach out to all over Montreal - I'm sure they will probably start to dust off their high school French, but they will need folks who will not reject them as anglophones and give them a fair shake as newbies from the US.

Please feel free to contact me directly and make your instructions as complete as possible - you may also copy the list, because if you have new websites for Montreal gardens, then you should let us all know, please,

This couple is amazing, and are among our absolutely best volunteers - we'll miss them terribly at the Clinton Community Garden, but they will be Montreal's gain, if you open your arms.

Best wishes,
Adam Honigman
Clinton Community Garden