2005 Conference

Hi Don and all,
I completely agree that the Toronto conference was a great one--but I want to let you know that it will be held in the Twin Cities in August--SAVE THE DATE--Aug. 12, 13 and 14. We're starting to plan already, and hope each and every one of you will join us here in the Land of 10,000(and counting) Lakes. We'll be holding the Conference at the U of Minn. campus, which also straddles the Mississippi River! More info soon...........

Diane Dodge, St. Paul, MN

______________________________________________________ The American Community Gardening Association listserve is only one of ACGA's services to community gardeners. To learn more about the ACGA and to find out how to join, please go to http://www.communitygarden.org