Re: Korean Vegetable/Herb

  • Subject: [cg] Re: Korean Vegetable/Herb
  • From: Stephanie Hankerson <hank@usfamily.net>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 14:32:29 -0500

Sharon

Maybe this link might help?
http://www.nre.vic.gov.au/trade/asiaveg/thes-00.htm
This site accommodates a thesaurus of the key Asian Vegetables and the different names that these vegetables are also commonly known under. It includes photographic information about many of the Asian Vegetables seen in the retail outlets in Melbourne. The list follows the alphabetical order.

Steph Hankerson
St. Paul, MN