NYC visit

Hello Fellow Gardeners,

Whenever you visit NYC, please visit our LaGuardia Corner Community Gardens,
located on LaGuardia Place between Bleecker Street and Houston Street, one
block from SOHO. We have a twenty-five year old community garden that has matured
into a beautiful perennial garden.   We have regular open hours from April
through October, and as long as there is more than one gardener inside, the gate
is unlocked.   If there a Gardener in sight you should be allowed access.
Our Garden is also beautiful from the outside of the fence, as a viewing
Garden. Visit us soon and often.

Sara Jones
Chair
LaGuardia Corner Community Gardens