Hay Day Event at LaGuardia Corner Garden

  • Subject: [cg] Hay Day Event at LaGuardia Corner Garden
  • From: doggielama doggielama@nyc.rr.com
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 10:27:05 -0400

 Hay Day  Hay Day  Hay Day  Hay Day   Day  Hay Day  Hay Day  Hay Day  Hay

HAY DAY PARTY
to keep and protect the

LaGuardia Place Community Garden
 from developers (we'll tell you who upon arrival)

With family, kin, friends join us on
Date: October 30, 2005
Time: 2:30 PM to 5:00 PM
Place: LaGuardia Place, between Bleecker Street and Houston
(one block north of SOHO).

Le Venue:
 Make scrarecrows; you bring old clothing. We have straw to stuff them
and string to keep it all together. Dunk for apples picked from our
apple tree, cider with spices and other goodies. Wear a costume or make
one of your wishing - meet old friends.

 Hay Day  Hay Day  Hay Day  Hay Day
 Hay Day  Hay Day  Hay Day  Hay Day
Contact Dr. Eileen J. Ain, 917-747-2890 for information & RSVP