Re: CCG Volunteer day: Postponed until Sunday!!!!!

  • Subject: [cg] Re: CCG Volunteer day: Postponed until Sunday!!!!!
  • From: adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 13:22:36 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: SEVERANCE, Nancy <nseverance@audubon.org>
To: Adam36055@aol.com; Joshua Spahn <jspahn@nyc.rr.com>; debbie mullins <deborramullins@worldnet.att.net>; Houseofsmiles@aol.com; tbelgrav@aol.com; tbelgrave@aol.com; roywing@nyc.rr.com
Sent: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 11:46:45 -0400
Subject: Volunteer day: Postponed until Sunday!!!!!

Hi all,
In light of predictions of rain tomorrow for tomorrow am, the Clinton Community Garden fall clean-up day has been rescheduled for Sunday, 10/16 from 9-3pm.  Come celebrate the return of (hopefully) clear skies by helping to make the garden beautiful for fall and for next spring!  We will especially need strong backs to help unload our delivery of soil amendments at 9:00.
Josh and Debbie, can you send this to your various constituents?
FYI, I was able to postpone Victoria?s delivery as well.